Humans are natural born complainers.I just made the obvious seem,well,obvious.

Humans are natural born complainers.I just made the obvious seem,well,obvious.

Saturday 23 April 2011

Complaint No#5

One peaceful day while I was scrolling down the Newsland of the world of Facebook..this came into view..

I couldn't believe how many innocent Facebookers had fallen into this troll machine.Seriously guys.First it was hot girls spamming your chatbox(which wasn't necessarily a bad thing),then people claiming to have your full scale nudes,and now this?How many times can you people fall for the same shit?

Take for example,Emma Pretty Watson right here.
Did you think that she would personally message you "Hey there,wanna see some naughty pictures of mine?Click here http://troll/xx18/pics hehe <3"

The next time one of you Facebookers receive a spam message.Remember Emma.Emma remembers you.



Oh and the next time someone spams me with this,you're on my list.
My terrorist list.

No comments:

Post a Comment