Humans are natural born complainers.I just made the obvious seem,well,obvious.

Humans are natural born complainers.I just made the obvious seem,well,obvious.

Friday 25 November 2011

Complaint No#26

The Chronicles of Peabrain(ed) blockhead:Final entry.

We were marked targets since the very beginning.Easy prey who saw not dangers lurking in the darkest corners and randomly passing motorcycles,oblivious to any malicious intent.Had this been in the wild,we would've been butchered.

But this was civilization.Society and it's educated peers.People and races whom were taught to be peaceful,harmonious,good.People.

People who did not shout any warnings and demands and struck me with a helmet.People that begun beating the shit out of me for the valuables I had.People that went straight to my friend's handbag.People that terrified her.

Humans that punched and bashed my head for not giving up my mobile phone.Humans that did not feel remorse inflicting pain.Humans that did not give a shit about their preys,even if they might end up comatized.

So this is what humans are like,after you peel through all the lies,pretense and virtues.
It's pretty funny,how our educational lies and history taught us to respect them.HHTPFM.

If we are poor,we work.If there are no jobs due to some racial policy,we beg.We do not go around bashing people's heads in with helmets and ask kindly for their valuables.

Approximated area where my head is swollen.They bashed the side of my head with a helmet and beat me with a stick like object before demanding my phone.When I did not oblige one of the people did a right cross to the same part of my head.I have a hard head.His fists must've hurt.Also,thank you adrenaline for not making me feel most of the impacts.

No comments:

Post a Comment