Humans are natural born complainers.I just made the obvious seem,well,obvious.

Humans are natural born complainers.I just made the obvious seem,well,obvious.

Tuesday 27 September 2011

Complaint No#24

Last week,after lots of ignorance and procrastination,i realized that it was gonna be a pretty shitty week.Actually it was more like a giant turd sitting on your bed after you spent 3 days working non stop and you realize that you have to either lie down in the turd mountain or sleep on the turd-bomb covered floor.That kind of shitty situation.And no you can't clear the fucking shit.

It was friday when i noticed that i had a 1000word microeconomics essay due on Monday,a history test on Wednesday,and a physics test on Thursday.Now tuna research and lots of thinking later,I finished the essay on Sunday,2 days later than I had anticipated.This was the first in a series of surprisingly assholic events.

I only had a couple hours per day for Monday and Tuesday to finish memorizing every single shit that happened in America since Chrishopter fucking Columbus set foot on it until America's first government was formed.That's like 300 years of history to consume in just a handful of days.I can't even begin to describe the multitude of shittiness I experienced during those hellish days.History is one of the most dropped subjects on record,second to only calculus.

Immediately after the history exam meals were skipped and the inviting sleeping bugs were stomped on.Physics was up next.What was taught in a month,we had to complete in a couple hours.What made it worse was that the history test ended at 4pm.I slept at 5am in the morning.



And still after these shitty events my timetable only slackened 6.29x10^-21 meters.I had one more test coming up on Monday,the crown king of most frequently dropped subjects,Calculus.By this point I couldn't even differentiate Chrishopter Columbus from Calculus,let alone do shit.Fortunately I had the whole weekend to recuperate and possibly regain a few of my life years back.

It was a pretty shitty week.No exaggeration there.

No comments:

Post a Comment